Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 4 - 10 June Tuesday, Diablo, WA - Mazama, WA (51 Miles)

     Wow what a couple of days!  Today was the toughest.  I spent 13 hours on the bike, crossed two passes that had me climb more than 5000 ft, and was rained on for 4 hours.  I know that I am carrying too much weight and am considering send some things home tomorrow.  At some of the steepest areas I was stopping every tenth of a mile to rest.  I haven't had services in the last 70 miles.  Tonight I was able to get a room at the Country Inn in Mazama.  keeping this short because I need some sleep.


                                                            Diablo Lake


                                                          Much snow!


                                                    Shared the road with these guys











4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great ride so far. Keep me posted on your progress to Ludington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tom!! Enjoying following your adventure.

    ReplyDelete