Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 19 - 25 June, Wednesday, Cadott, WI - Abbotsford, WI (47 Miles)

     It was a good thing that I got a motel last night because it rained.  When I left the motel this morning it was drizzling...that puts a damper on the ride.  The rain got a little heavier before it finally stopped.  My next challenge was that my garmin put me on a soft gravel road for the last 15 miles of the ride...that was grueling!!  Hopefully I won't have to ride that long on a dirt road again.  Oh yeah because I was on a dirt road passing many farms, I had about 12 dogs chase me...good thing I had my Sound Defense!  As soon as I use it they stop in their tracks!
     I'm staying at the Rodeway Inn in Abbotsford, WI.  I haven't been camping because rain seems to always be in the forecast and I don't want to have to deal with the rain.  Tomorrow I plan to ride to Weston, WI.


                                                     Leaving Cadott


                                                          More cows...



                                                       Yellowstone Trail


                                                  Another Llama Farm


                                           Passed through an Amish Community


                                       The dirt road that I road on for 15 miles.






3 comments:

  1. Hey, the next time it happens can you try taking a picture of the attacking dogs for us bloggers. It would be pretty cool and exciting! Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me think alike, John!
      Tom, glad to hear you were prepared for the dog's with your "Sound Defense"...I wonder what that thing sounds like...? Hey, does it sound anything like this.....AAHHHHEEEEEEEE!...DOG!....DOG!...AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!! GET THE HE## AWAY!!!
      That would've been my sound of defense!

      Delete
    2. I prefer the sound of a 9mm Smith and Wesson!

      Delete