Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 3 - 9 June, Monday - Concrete, WA - Diablo, WA (46 Miles)

     Today's route took me off the grid.  I didnt realize that I wouldn't have cell service.  I feel really disconected.  The ride today was beautiful but tough...the steep climbs were testing.  I am camping right on Diablo Lake...really nice campground but no showers.


                                                 Cascade Hwy


                                                           Gorge Lake


                                                         Bike Friendly Tunnel


                                               Colonial Creek Campground








1 comment:

  1. Tom your photos are amazing. You must be seeing postcard views at every turn. I envy you shipmate!
    - CAPT O

    ReplyDelete