Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 14 - 20 June, Friday, Jamestown, ND - Valley City, ND (35 Miles)

     Today was another perfect day to ride.  It was a little overcast with a few sprinkles with temps in the low 70s.  I was on the interstate for the whole ride again today (I-94).  I chased a deer in the ditch along the freeway for about a quarter of a mile.  I took my camera out and took a video of it but am not able to get it off of my camera yet.
     After the ride I jumped in the truck and we drove to my sister Linda's house in Edina, MN.  John will be flying home on Sunday and I plan to take the weekend off and continue riding on Monday.


                                                 North Dakota


                                         Took a break to have an orange by the lake


                                                    On the side of the Interstate


                 At Linda and Brian's House with my jersey that my friend Tim gave me.




3 comments:

  1. Chased a deer down the freeway, sounds like fun! I'd like to see that video. I chased a rabbit down my driveway the other day...damn things eat my bushes!
    Good to hear your taking a break, Tom, you still have quite the journey!

    Have a safe trip home, John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom-not sure what your plans are, but if you are crossing wisconsin into illinois, you are welcome to spend the night at my house. I'm just off I-90 as you come into Rockford, IL. I'll make you a home cooked meal. Let mw know vahil1@aol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki, Thanks for the offer but I plan to take the ferry across Lake Michigan from Manitowoc, WI to Ludington, MI.

    ReplyDelete