Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 22 - 28 June, Saturday, Clintonville, WI - Little Chute, WI (47 Miles)

     Today was a little warmer and sunny.  I was heading SE and the wind was strong coming from the SE.  So that was today's challenge...at times it felt like a was standing still.  Always a challenge...
     When I got to the Country Inn & Suites in Little Chute, WI. they told me that they didn't have any rooms available.  After talking to them for a while amazingly they found a room...this was good because I didn't feel like riding any more today.  I'm not sure how I miscalculated the mileage for tomorrow but I thought I would only have 35 miles...it turns out that I will have to ride closer to 50 miles.  So my plan is to start riding earlier than normal so I can make the 2pm ferry to MI.  If I miss this ferry then I will just have to wait till Monday.


             You see a lot of road kill on a bike but this was the biggest and freshest.


                                                   Embarrass River


                                                         Wolf River



                                                   Break to have a pear.



No comments:

Post a Comment